Of course it does.

Tongue Jerky Legion

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Go back to Oregon, bitchez!


(go back to oregon, slutz!)




Unfortunately to that 'lady' from Oregon - she has no idea the wrath that is about to come down upon her.



I'll have you know that it is a Colorado law that if you establish residency in the State of Colorado - for longer than 29 days - you must register your vehicle with the state. Thus, get Colorado plates. I have travelled to many states in my 42 years - but I have never, NEVER littered in a state that I have not lived in for at least a month...Oregon Lady, you are costing our Colorado children P.E. in our schools; you should be ashamed.



Next, Oregon sucks. As of today, I will now have to be a CU fan - since they are going to the PAC-10. That makes me hate you even more.



Next, Ted Bundy killed a chick in Corvallis. Too bad it wasn't you.



Next again, looks like your own people think Oreganders can't drive.



Other people think Oregon sucks.



Here's a bad YouTube video about how Oregon sucks. Sucks so bad there's no audio....



Bottom line is - I don't care what you do on my highway. I don't care what you throw out your window. Just don't mess with my husband.

1 comment: