Of course it does.

Tongue Jerky Legion

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Camping Sports - Episode 3 - Singing Songs to Chad's Stories


Singing Songs to Chad's Stories is a game that started a few years ago.  The basic premise is that there is a group of campers - late at night, watching the fire - bored.  Everyone starts to tell stories, eventually Chad tells a story, generally about Gwen or the Marine Corps Ball.

At this point, it is hard to explain.  But I'll do my best.  Here goes...

Chad: The other night I saw these girls...
Kilzer: Girls, girls, girls!
Chad: Anyway, I was driving my Mazda...
Regan: Whose gonna drive you home?  Tonight...
Chad: OK.  We went around this curve...
Kilzer:  Round and Round, what goes around, comes around, I'll tell you why...
Regan: Weak.  He said 'around', not 'round.'
Chad: Right, it was weak.
Regan: Continue, Chad...

No points, no scores.  Just drunken fun.  Out of all of the Camping Sports, this by far is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I love that game. But I am the one saying "weak" to your week songs. Get it right!

    ReplyDelete