Of course it does.

Tongue Jerky Legion

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two things I love - TMZ and the ellipsis...

OK, I'm not a big Matt Lauer fan.  Couldn't care less.  I am a big fan of celebrity gossip shows though.  TMZ is my favorite.  I record it every day.  Mind numbing garbage that keeps me from playing Modern Warfare 2.  This story does fascinate me though...



Is it me, or does that chick look like a man?  And I'm not talking about Dionne Warwick, either...

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that Whitney Houston's sister's name was Gwen...

As for the ellipsis...a pause for melancholy longing...

Notice no links today...I hope they were missed...

4 comments:

  1. Video no workie.
    Wait! You don't know Hulu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I know Hulu. Good one. Hope this vid works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lip balm? ha!

    Stupid 7 mile hike.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The instructions said "fire up." We both fired up!

    It's like living with a 6-year-old.

    ReplyDelete