Of course it does.

Tongue Jerky Legion

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello?

Look.  I know it has been 10 days since my last blog post.  I have been through a lot lately.

Looks like I need a new roof. ' Aww..,' you might say. .. Hey, do you own a house?  If you don't - then, "C your C."  Don't know what that means?  I dare you to ask me in the comments.  Since Kilzer is the only one that even knows that I blog (because I text him) - I doubt anyone will ask what CyC is.

Look, just my deductible is a grand.  Do you have an extra $1,000 lying (should it be laying? [my mom is a dead English teacher, I should know - right?]) around?  No, of course not. 

Whatever.  My life, now after Party City, isn't so bad. 

At least I don't live at the corner of KITCHEN ("Pretty groovy thanks, and yourself")DICK and WOODCOCK.

Attention C to the A to the M, it only took me 7 minutes to post.

3 comments:

  1. Um... what is C your C?
    I don't know what that means and your dared me (as one of your many readers) to ask.
    I live dangerously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Inappropriate,
    Let's not forget that a member of your immediate family is one of your followers. Would you care to explain that to her?
    With all my love,
    PPYSM

    ReplyDelete