Of course it does.

Tongue Jerky Legion

Friday, October 1, 2010

Many, many things of import

It has been a while since I have posted anything important.  Today, I will throw some instant thoughts...

Bought Iron Man 2 today. On blu-ray.  Of course.  Watched it - twice.  Great movie.  Can't wait for Cowboys and Aliens.  Or Thor, for that matter.

Quit Party City today.  Pretty big deal.  Worked too many hours, it was crazy.  Thought it was cool...until they 'missed' my payday - today.  Assholes.

Had Christian's second 'secret' football practice today.  'Secret' means adults bring beer to the park.  I have no idea what they mean.

From what I hear, the weather in Mobe was great this week.  Some folks had an opportunity to see the Delicate Arch from some pretty unique angles.

Chiefs are 3-0 going into their bye week.  They have two weeks to get ready for the Larry Bird led Colts.  The only thing I know is that they won't lose this Sunday...Sorry Bronco fans.  I really think that you need to beat the Titans to salvage your season.

Ate lunch today at The Tilted Kilt.  Thanks Mike Bliss.  The steak sandwich was OK, but the view was - how should I say - full.

Still working on the hummus recipe.  I am having a problem because I don't have a food processor - only a 'blend stick.'  Pretty sure that the food processor is an important part of the process - pardon the pun.

Had a mouse in the house (that's what she said!).  Sarah made me put one of those 'let the mouse go in and eat the peanut butter and the you can slide the top off and let the mouse out' traps.  In fact, put out two.  Oops, forgot to check them frequently.  Mousemummy located in the trap behind the art cart.  Note to self, check 'humane' mouse traps more frequently.

I only have about three times a year to impress Kilzer with some unedited Howard Stern.  Thanks Howard for missing the mark - again.

More soon.

7 comments:

  1. Mobe is an awesome place. I posted the video on my Facebook page. Nice link under "assholes". hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mousemummy's ghost is haunting our floor lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iron Man 2- Awesome.
    Assholes- Non-awesome
    Tilted Kilt-Good for the beer, don't they have another attraction?
    lol... you said "blend stick"
    Food processors are a must have, I have two, well one's a blender/food processor/grater thing, great investment. I use the Magic Bullet in a pinch... yep, said it... let the jokes fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I did catch the small "b" after Mobe in the title. Very nice.

    HOT TUb
    CAbLE TV

    AArchway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the trap behind the art cart. Note to self, check 'humane' mouse traps more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. La force N°1 de notre piège souris est sa puissance grâce à son ressort nouvelle génération. Ce piège à rat est recommandé par nos partenaires professionnels. La force d’attaque lors du passage des nuisibles près du pièges vous rendra vos jours heureux et vous ne serez plus envahis par les rongeurs. L’avantage est que ce piège à rat cause une mort immédiate et ne cause pas de douleur à l’animal.
    piege à rat efficace

    ReplyDelete
  7. anti souris
    Nous conseillons de remplir l’appât avec de la pâte à tartiner (Nutella ou beurre de cacahuètes). Il suffit de dévisser le capuchon puis revisser.

    ReplyDelete