Of course it does.

Tongue Jerky Legion

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

RIP - The Office...



OK.  The Office was funny.  I couldn't wait to watch the next episode - back in the day.  In fact, I actually felt that Michael Scott and I had a cosmic connection.  He was a sad, lonely manager and the coolest place he was - was at work.  (The connection was that we were managers AND cool - that was it.  I promise.  Sad and lonely had nothing to do with it...)

Anyway, along with John Wooden and Ronnie James Dio - The Office is dead.  It just isn't funny anymore.  I try, really I try.  I still watch every episode - hoping, PRAYING, for something to make me laugh out loud. Seriously, I'm not expecting "Eddie Murphy - Delirious" laugh out loud funny; just "Steve Martin - Comedy is not Pretty" funny.  I can't get it - no matter how hard I try.

You know what's funny?  Modern Family.  It's funny.  I tried not to like it because PPYSM likes it, but it's funny.  You know what else is funny?  Shit My Dad Says is funny.  The William Shatner sitcom.  It makes me laugh out loud.

Not Eddie Murphy out loud, just Steve Martin out loud.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree totally. I keep watching it every week, hoping for another "suck it" or "I'm calling the ungrateful biotch hotline!" but it doesn't come. I hope they cancel it at the end of the year when Steve Carell leaves, but I bet they make us suffer through another year....ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never was a big The Office fan... I know... I really like Modern Family though, ubber funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! You like what I like!!
    Luv U 4ever,
    PPYSM

    ReplyDelete