Of course it does.

Tongue Jerky Legion

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Primary Day in Colorado - Vote Peniston...and Schitter!





As I was driving to work a couple of weeks ago, amid the myriad of election signs - Maes, McInnis, Buck, Norton (in my lengthy parenthetical statement, I will note that if election signs were legal in Hawai'i, they would read Kilickiame, Wa'u'u'u'u'u, Putate and Chapman ), I saw one lone sign in the parking lot of the Hiccups Tavern at 62nd and Sheridan (the corner of Haiaiah and Ooooooooooooooou, for others) was very simple - Vote Cherilyn Peniston District 35.

Look, whether Cherilyn was born a Peniston or married into the Peniston family - this woman has balls.  Pun intended.  I'm pretty sure that her name is pronounced (penn us tun) rather than (pee nis tun) - whatever the way this lady has overcome initial prejudices to be elected as a member of the Colorado Legislative Unit.  For that reason, I personally endorse Cherilyn Peniston for re-election to the Colorado State Legislature.


After researching this candidate and following the election tonight - I found another candidate in another district that I would like to support...In District 1, I support Libertarian candidate Jeff Schitter.


I am pretty sure that he won't allow this state to go down the toilet.

He's going to wipe up the competition.

He stinks, but the capitol building is stinkier.

He may be full of it, but he knows where it's going.

Any more thoughts for their campaigns?

No comments:

Post a Comment